The Ohio Society of CPAs (OSCPA), established in 1908, represents the diverse interests of 21,000 CPAs and accounting professionals working in business, education, government and public accounting. OSCPA leverages strong relationships with state and federal legislators and regulators to advocate for CPAs and the public interest.
We promote greater awareness for CPAs and their financial expertise through public financial literacy campaigns and other initiatives that lower the tax burden and benefit businesses and all Ohioans.
The Ohio Society’s members meet strict statutory and regulatory requirements as CPAs and embrace the highest standards of professional and ethical performance. They achieve this through rigorous ongoing professional education, comprehensive quality review and compliance with a strict Code of Professional Conduct.
Key programs & services
- Quality, relevant continuing professional education programs
- Protecting and promoting the CPA credential
- Building awareness for CPAs as financial experts
- Advocating for the interests of CPAs and those they serve
- Driving student interest in accounting careers and the CPA credential
- Providing public financial literacy education to help Ohioans meet their goals
- Members-only discounts on professional and business services